What Sets MatDep Pro Apart
We’re excited to introduce the MatDep Pro Independent Motion Multi-Materials Electronics 3D Printer- your gateway to a new era of multi-material masterpieces, printed electronics, and specialized applications. 3D printing electronics is a reality, and it’s transforming the electronics industry. Imagine being able to 3D print a robot, a drone, supercapacitors, circuits, or any advanced application you can imagine. It’s all possible with the MatDep Pro.
This groundbreaking machine:
- Combines an FDM extruder and a Materials Dispensing System
- ️Prints wires and other functional materials into the body of your 3D printed parts
- Features Independently Moving Print Heads to increase precision and eliminate cross-contamination. This improves quality, accuracy, speed, and reliability.
Save Time and Costs: Produce Designs on Demand
- 3D print smart devices with dynamic properties like conductivity, magnetism, and more. Use viscous inks with metallic and functional elements, enabling limitless possibilities.
- Print with inks and pastes with a viscosity range from 1mPa·s to 54000 mPa·s.
- Enjoy a large format build volume of 14.17 x 9.84 x 7.87 inches (360 x 250 x 200 mm).
- Print intricate designs with resolutions as fine as 100 microns.
We’re delighted to share that, in response to overwhelming demand, the MatDep Pro 3D printer is now accessible to everyone and is a permanent fixture in our product lineup. Effective immediately, there’s no need for applications or deposits. Thank you for your unwavering support!